Wednesday, July 24, 2013

GEMINI SYNDROME GIVEAWAY!!!

Oh you guys... do we have a kick ass giveaway for you!!!
The guys from Gemini Syndrome totally hooked us up with some great gear to give away and we are stoked that one of you will win it!

Remember to READ THE RULES before you enter. If you aren't a fan of the Little Rock Star page you will not be entered into the contest!!

OUR GIFT TO ONE LUCKY FAN IS:

One Large black and gray Gemini Syndrome shirt signed by all the guys in the band.

One 11x17 Gemini Syndrome tour poster.

One vinyl Gemini Syndrome sticker.

A pair of Gemini Syndrome picks (black and white).


(The items below are not necessarily of their exact size,
but I had to cram them in the picture so you guys could see it all!)


*cue the RULE INFO music*

RULES
All you have to do is be a fan of the Little Rock Star page (that's a must!) and comment below.

To comment, please click on the "XX Comments" link by the share buttons below!
(XX is the number of comments already posted)
This opens up the comment box if it's already not open!

Make sure your proper name (not a blog name or Anonymous) is in the comment so we can do the traditional "write down your name, toss it into a hat and LRS picks the winner" process. It's primitive but fun for a 7 year old. You can comment a few times if you feel it's necessary (no spamming), but your name will only be entered one time into the drawing. While you're here, go ahead and follow the blog! In the future we will expand past giveaways and such so you might as well hitch a ride now so you're not left out!

THE DRAWING
We will post the link to the giveaway on LRS's FB page a few times a day from today until Sunday, July 28th, but you can register any time of the day. Sunday at midnight (CST) will be the cut off time to register with a comment on the blog. The drawing will be held at noon (CST) on Monday, July 28th right before MUSHROOMHEAD MONDAY and the winner will be announced in a giveaway winner post that day!

Please share Gemini Syndrome and our contest with your friends by clicking one of the share buttons below! If you have any questions, please email us at:

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!

49 comments:

  1. I would probably bust a nut if I won this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Kick ass Contest !

    ReplyDelete
  3. LRS ROCKS
    Mike Windle
    mikecasey brantley-windle ( fb name )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sick. It would look awesome next to my signed set list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great show...want this...Don Tindell

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet i can add this to my wall of fame lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kick ass bruthas. Keep it goin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks guys for what yall r doin! Keep it real!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a manual entry for Matt Niemeyer.... who's having technical problems... good job Matt. haha j/k.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cristina Berg Junceau :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kickass giveaway guys. I run the Synner Circle of Friends facebook page. Come by and give it a LIKE for exclusive content.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here's the link. RISE UP SYNNERS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Synner-Circle-Of-Friends/169181073229523

      Delete
  13. Adam Royal-Rock on Little Rock Star

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sign me up! Cory Hatfield

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWESOMENESS!!!! Brandy Johnson.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Keep rockin LRS! Hope to see you at Halloween! -Rich Campbell

    ReplyDelete
  17. If I win this, I imagine my boys will be begging me for the stuff. LOL. I have to be MEAN and keep it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sarah Flood Houseworth

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow *.* This is really nice!
    Diana Bertram
    (Diana Fortvilelse on facebook)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gemini Syndrome is amazing! Looking forward to getting their album this year finally! Feels like I've been waiting forever and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way! Little Rock Star, you are an awesome kid! Your passion for Mushroomhead is definitely admirable and I think more fans should have your passion for the bands they love and enjoy ;) Keep it heavy! You rock little guy! \m/(^_^)\m/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephane! We are eagerly awaiting the release of the LUX album too! \m/

      Delete
  21. Killer give away!

    David Galer

    ReplyDelete
  22. Synner for Lyfe \M/ I can't wait to get my paws on LUX.

    Tenera Coates :-)

    Keep up the awesome promo work & yout blog going strong!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Can't wait for the new CD! Dana Short,synner

    ReplyDelete
  24. Been following and telling people everywhere about Gemini Syndrome..Just ordered a big custom made G.S. symbol ..waiting for it to get here so I can put it on my car!! Would love to win a contest for once lol. Best of luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The link was to my Facebook page.. might not work, but I am fb friends with Gemini Syndrome and each member as well As Mushroomhead and little rock star

    ReplyDelete
  26. John Fagan. Facebook listed as John Francis

    ReplyDelete
  27. Can't wait for LUX...I'll see you guys in October....Shared and entered...Would love the new poster for my Synner wall...

    ReplyDelete
  28. I've been getting my friends and coworkers tuned in on Gemini Syndrome. It seems like you guys are really heading for the top and going far.
    Facebook friend: Clay Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dawn Harlan aka me wants to enter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Looking forward to seeing them at Aftershock in Sac Ca! Jennifer Baker Burgess

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hell Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm here to enter the competition :D

    ReplyDelete